Guarantee Only?

deep1

Trying to book March run on Indy...  Get to the part "We choose your room" and "You pick your room"... Select to pick my own room... (2 Balconies). Only offering guarantee in that section for regular balcony  or I can hand pick large balcony room with tiny balcony (For a bit more and we don't want dinky balconies)... Glitch?  Should I call (imagine they are jammed up again with recent cancels) ?

I've gotten through right away for the last couple of weeks so hopefully they can keep up that level of response. Only log jam has been if/when the rep has to call "resolutions" to authorize the change I'm requesting for my customers.

Wishing you the same success!

Update... I did call. Painfully long on hold. ... Then I got what may well be the single most enjoyable agent of all time! I mean it was service above any I have ever experienced with RCL.  Friendly, Informative,  Positive! I am hoping I get a customer survey on this one as she will get 10 marks across the board! Outstanding doesn't begin to describe it.  The one that straightened out 2 refunds and 2 fccs then handled a booking in Harmony was indeed fantastic as well. That one was exceptionally professional but today's had an effervescent  personality to just kick it up a notch. I think she talked me into a b2b but need to check school schedules for that ... 

13 hours ago, deep1 said:

Update... I did call. Painfully long on hold. ... Then I got what may well be the single most enjoyable agent of all time! I mean it was service above any I have ever experienced with RCL.  Friendly, Informative,  Positive! I am hoping I get a customer survey on this one as she will get 10 marks across the board! Outstanding doesn't begin to describe it.  The one that straightened out 2 refunds and 2 fccs then handled a booking in Harmony was indeed fantastic as well. That one was exceptionally professional but today's had an effervescent  personality to just kick it up a notch. I think she talked me into a b2b but need to check school schedules for that ... 

I love to hear about the great interactions with RCCL staff!