Tell us about your next RCI cruise

We have just completed a 33 night Circumnavigation of Australia that took in the NZ South Islands and Sounds as well as Bali... So we are saving up our vacation time again to head to the USA in 2016 and do an Alaskan Cruise, a cruise on Quantum out of New York and then cruise back to Sydney from Hawaii. It will be our biggest adventure yet.

That is astonishingly awesome. 

Going on my first cruise September 7. It is a seven day out of Galveston on the Navigator of the Seas. I am here to learn as many tips as possible before we sail.

You may find my Navigator of the Seas live blog from earlier this year helpful: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2014/02/03/live-blogging-navigator-of-the-seas-preamble

Off to Indianapolis again.

The cost of a flight midweek is £1300 and only £700 if you stay a Saturday night.

So Majesty here I come for the weekend. Boarding on Friday for 3 night Bahamas. :)

What a plan! Love it!

Off to Indianapolis again.

The cost of a flight midweek is £1300 and only £700 if you stay a Saturday night.

So Majesty here I come for the weekend. Boarding on Friday for 3 night Bahamas. :)

I agree with Don 

What a plan! Love it!

Buisiness then 3 nights on a Bahamas Cruise.

As a wise man in the A Team once said.....  I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER  :D  :)

Thinking about booking a 5 night Liberty cruise in December when my wife has a break from her masters classes. I gotta see Saturday Night Fever before they take it off!  ;)

Go for it Tylor  :) . I bet your wife will need a break after all that Studying and how nice will that be on the lead up to Christmas.

Thinking about booking a 5 night Liberty cruise in December when my wife has a break from her masters classes. I gotta see Saturday Night Fever before they take it off!  ;)

Tylor, I was on Liberty and saw Saturday Night Fever. It was a great show but in my opinion it was not as good as Hairspray or Chicago only because when Liberty was first built it was not built with the intentions of the broadway show so the sets and scenery were not as good as on Hairspray or Chicago. It is still worth seeing just in my opinion not as good. Liberty itself was a really great ship with lots to do. I'm sure you will love it! 

Tylor, I was on Liberty and saw Saturday Night Fever. It was a great show but in my opinion it was not as good as Hairspray or Chicago only because when Liberty was first built it was not built with the intentions of the broadway show so the sets and scenery were not as good as on Hairspray or Chicago. It is still worth seeing just in my opinion not as good. Liberty itself was a really great ship with lots to do. I'm sure you will love it! 

Thank you for your opinion! I loved Hairspray. I just love the music and dancing of Saturday Night Fever.  B)

Thank you for your opinion! I loved Hairspray. I just love the music and dancing of Saturday Night Fever.  B)

I do too. I actually happened to see this play off-Broadway in Ft. Lauderdale about 10 years ago and really loved it. I just felt like on the ship they shortened it a bit too much but still it does have the great singing and dancing you know and love so i still think you should see it.. 

My first ever cruise will be Sydney to New Zealand to Sydney cruise on board the Radiance of the Seas in February 2015, A cruise is long overdue for me as I have always loved watching the ships come and go, now my wife and I will experience our first.

Peter

Your gonna love cruising once bitten forever hooked :)

Have you cruised in the summer before, and if so, what's it like - is it TOO hot and humid?  I'm a little reluctant to leave Michigan for a week and miss our entire summer...

I HAVE cruised in the summer before. It's hit or miss. I've been sailing when it was simply oppressive in the afternoon, and it does alter your daily plans a bit, but does not ruin your vacation by ANY stretch of the imagination. 

The humidity typically isn't bad because sailing in the open water, you get the ocean breeze.

Only thing to be cognizant of is your excursions. Pack plenty of water and sunblock. ANd if you're a sweater, a change of shirt. You'll be all set!

Fantastic cruise -- Med is indescribable!

You are so right Don :)  the Med is amazing and we are planning to cruise there on the Anthem next year. 

We did think about it this year but opted for the Canaries on the Independence again as this is her last year in the UK and as we are going on her last full cruise we are hoping they may have a party  :D  :D .

• 2 weeks later...