Checking in “snag”

deep1

I know I’m more likely to get pregnant than actually sail on November 1st on Harmony but I am a no quit kind of guy. Tried checking in a few times now.  Keep getting “we’ve hit a snag” when I get to the end of each of us. That’s trying to do it through the app. I entered all info on line for each of us. Says “view set sail pass” but nothing?

9 minutes ago, deep1 said:

Go ahead... Laugh... One of these extensions will be the last and there will be a first new sailing. Nobody knows when that is...

I checked in for my September 2020 cruise even though the odds of sailing back then were quite small.  Like you, I hope for the best in these situations.  Soon, we will all be on the water again.

I keep checking into mine knowing there's only a tiny chance of actually sailing (11 days till I can check into my Nov 2020 trip). Like many others have said in various threads, I really enjoy the planning and prepping and need a vacation to look forward to!

I haven't had the snag issue though, I hope you get it figured out! I bet their IT department and web traffic is a night mare

1 hour ago, deep1 said:

I know I’m more likely to get pregnant than actually sail on November 1st on Harmony but I am a no quit kind of guy. Tried checking in a few times now.  Keep getting “we’ve hit a snag” when I get to the end of each of us. That’s trying to do it through the app. I entered all info on line for each of us. Says “view set sail pass” but nothing?

Are you trying to check in via the website or an App on your phone? If your using the computer you need to stop lol and switch to the app on the phone because it works so much better.. If you are using the app then I am not sure lol

22 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

Are you trying to check in via the website or an App on your phone? If your using the computer you need to stop lol and switch to the app on the phone because it works so much better.. If you are using the app then I am not sure lol

Both ways. Shows the info sitting in there but not really checked in. Added card to charge, checked the agreement boxes. The app says “snag” the on line doesn’t say anything. Just not locked in. I’m in Jersey with destroyed house no electric and weak cell service to retry .

14 hours ago, twangster said:

Given that everyone at Royal is working from home and they have kids biting at their ankles like everyone else, a check in snag at 86 days away shouldn't be something to lose sleep over.  Luggage tags don't even come out until ~40 days so wait a month and try again.  

Not twisted out of shape about it. Just another glitch I’m hoping isn’t part of more systematic issues.

15 minutes ago, deep1 said:

Was finally (after the power came back last night) to complete it on the computer... The App still not working or showing set sails...  ?

Sadly I think November is going to be a No go. Princess and Holland America already postponed until Dec 15.. I am sad I had an awesome Thanksgiving cruise but its looking bad.