Does Lift and shift apply to cruise planner?

10 minutes ago, alamode123 said:

If I lift and shift my cruise, do the cruise planner items I bought move with the new reservation? I got good deals and don't want to lose them.

Unfortunately, no.  I do suggest that if you are going to Life & Shift, that you manually cancel the Cruise Planner items yourself for the original cruise.  It will make getting the Cruise Planner refunds much easier as there was an accounting issue where the refunds were being applied as payment to the new cruise in some cases.  

20 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It will make getting the Cruise Planner refunds much easier

and potentially quicker. I had to Lift and Shift a reservation and cancelled the cruise planner items first. The confirmations arrived immediately via email and the credit was posted to my visa within a week, which is on our with timing when things are normal.

Unfortunately Cruise Planner purchases don't follow you and have to be rebooked at prevailing rates. However keep in mind that if you book something in your Cruise Planner and later see it at a better price, you can 'return' the original purchase and rebook it under the new lower price.

17 hours ago, Jacki_MEI said:

Unfortunately Cruise Planner purchases don't follow you and have to be rebooked at prevailing rates. However keep in mind that if you book something in your Cruise Planner and later see it at a better price, you can 'return' the original purchase and rebook it under the new lower price.

Exactly.. since the drink packages are astronomical right now.. for the week its 553.42 per person for Both of our cruises next year 

On 8/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Unfortunately, no.  I do suggest that if you are going to Life & Shift, that you manually cancel the Cruise Planner items yourself for the original cruise.  It will make getting the Cruise Planner refunds much easier as there was an accounting issue where the refunds were being applied as payment to the new cruise in some cases.  

We picked up on this issue within a week. Here we are over 90 days later waiting for a refund. Wife currently on phone to RC now but I expect we will be fobbed off again ? Sad really as this will make me think twice booking with them again. Our first ever cruise was with them and we loved it so much we booked 2 more...

Edited by Nikkoo
Spelling