Cancelled again

Cat mom

I believe if you used an FCC from the prior canceled Adventure cruise and the rebooked cruise gets canceled, you will end up with one FCC.  You will only get the 125% based on the cruisefare paid out of pocket for Oasis and then that will be added to the value of the Adventure FCC you had used to result in the total FCC issued for your Oasis cruise.

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I believe if you used an FCC from the prior canceled Adventure cruise and the rebooked cruise gets canceled, you will end up with one FCC.  You will only get the 125% based on the cruisefare paid out of pocket for Oasis and then that will be added to the value of the Adventure FCC you had used to result in the total FCC issued for your Oasis cruise.

Yes.  ^^^This.  We used FCC from our cancelled March Oasis sailing and used it to pay for our August Oasis sailing (also cancelled).  We topped it off out of pocket.  Our FCC came back rolled into one.

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes.  ^^^This.  We used FCC from our cancelled March Oasis sailing and used it to pay for our August Oasis sailing (also cancelled).  We topped it off out of pocket.  Our FCC came back rolled into one.

That's good to see...We knew about the updated policy, but I hadn't actually seen it in action yet.

15 hours ago, krhardy said:

That's good to see...We knew about the updated policy, but I hadn't actually seen it in action yet.

My thoughts exactly. In late June Royal Caribbean announced combined FCC option for scenarios like @Cat mom described, so glad to see it working!

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/06/26/you-can-combine-future-cruise-credits-instead-of-separately-being-reissued