Navigator of the Seas

My wife and I live in England, so primarily cruise from European ports.  Last year we were on Allure (brilliant!), this year we were on Vision (looking very dated and seemed very quiet at nights).  Navigator as far as we know is still in Europe next year, sailing from Southampton.  Any comments on Navigator would be most welcome.

Been a year since I sailed the Navigator, but it was a very nice experience. First time we had been on anything larger than Radiance class. Have it booked again in January.

The Royal Promenade and ice rink were great, but you know about these if you sailed the Allure. Navigator might be an Allure without the external boardwalk or central park. I would recommend it.

I've never been on Navigator myself, but it's one of those ships that I really can't say I've heard anything bad about and many people tend to gravitate towards this particular ship. My best friend got engaged on this ship, and she absolutely loved it. She had a lot of really good things to say about the Interior Virtual Balcony rooms as well.