Un-matched cruise information

I've booked a cruise package to Vietnam for 2019 when I was on a ship to Japan in 2018.

777224930_Thecruisepackagebought.thumb.png.3618c1fc885ac343c68bb37ae7832a5d.png

Until June 2019, I found the trip information to Japan, exactly the same as the one I went a year ago. When I talked to the hotline in HK office, I was told that I've claimed the cash back on board.

I didn't agree with it. I booked a room to entitle the cash back reward. The package information un-matched was your company's fault! These are totally different. Then I found I have a next trip in my Royal Caribbean account but dated 1-2 June, 2020. Where and who I can go to find a solution? I hope to hear from RC soon and not to be disappointed.

800926236_Theun-matchedcruiseinformation.thumb.png.a42c67fe2f7ed7c429e6a997016755e4.png

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

This is a fan message board unrelated and not operated by Royal Caribbean.  No one from Royal Caribbean will see your post. 

Suggest you try contacting Royal Caribbean.    

Not to mention it references a cruise that would have been completed LAST August.

14 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Not to mention it references a cruise that would have been completed LAST August.

I suspect their may be a language element as I can't completely understand it all.  That's okay, it's not easy communicating in a foreign language. 

At the end of the day this needs to be taken to Royal Caribbean.  No one here on this forum can assist or access their records.  

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I suspect their may be a language element as I can't completely understand it all.  That's okay, it's not easy communicating in a foreign language. 

At the end of the day this needs to be taken to Royal Caribbean.  No one here on this forum can assist or access their records.  

C'mon @twangster, I'm sure you can read the dates on the pictures posted!

Issue date 15 AUG 2018. Sailing Date 09 AUG 2019.

Clearly trolling here.

10 hours ago, canviatai said:

Thanks for all the suggestions! Maybe I'm so dump and couldn't find any way of contacting the Royal Caribbean customer service. There's local office contact only, but useless. Can anyone help?  I would like to contact its corporate level customer service. 

You can also try reaching out via twitter, or facebook messenger.