Lift & Ship Question

Good Day everyone,

We are booked for a cruise in January 2021. Our final payment is due in October 2020. 

My question is: if we decide to move our cruise to January 2022 using the “Lift and Ship” option (before September 30), do we have to pay our final payment by this October (for a cruise that will occur in 2022) or will our final payment be moved accordingly to our new cruise date? (if our new cruise is January 2022, then, is our final payment by October 2021)? 

Thank you for any information you can provide.

We have already lifted and shifted a January 2021 cruise to January 2022.  We retained the same pricing and yes, the final payment date moved ahead as well. 

The reason for the lift and shift was because of a good deal on another January 2021 cruise that we booked to replace the first one.  So now,  we need to decide by September 30th if we want to go and if it is safe to go on that cruise.  We have only paid the deposit on this new cruise so the financial risk is not too great.  In any case, the worst that will happen is that we will lift and shift this new cruise.  If we do, that will result in a  back to back cruise in January 2022.  We have never done a back to back before so that will be something to look forward to.

Please tell me this will all be behind us by January 2022 ... please!

11 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

If we do, that will result in a  back to back cruise in January 2022.  We have never done a back to back before so that will be something to look forward to.

Please tell me this will all be behind us by January 2022 ...

Yes, lets hope this will all be behind us by then! Back-to-back cruises sound like a fun plan to me ?

We were so looking forward to this cruise in January 2021, but with all that is going on, I don’t think cruising in January (if it’s a go) will be enjoyable. Still have a couple months to see how things will evolve.