Izumi

jsheldon81

If I have purchased the Unlimited Dining Package can I go to Izumi for a pre-dinner sushi roll lets say around 5:30pm and then go to Chops for 8pm dinner without having extra charges at the end of the cruise?  Or is it just one specialty restaurant a night? So since I went to Izumi then they would charge me at the end for Chops? Hope that makes sense.  Or can I go to Chops early then get Giovanis later on that same night?

Thank you. I have heard and read different things that even though it says Unlimited you can only go once per day.  I do understand the having to have reservations.  I just wanted to make sure I was not going to get charged at the end of the cruise if I happen to go to more than one specialty per day.

1 hour ago, jsheldon81 said:

Thank you. I have heard and read different things that even though it says Unlimited you can only go once per day.  I do understand the having to have reservations.  I just wanted to make sure I was not going to get charged at the end of the cruise if I happen to go to more than one specialty per day.

Unlimited allows you to dine at any specialty restaurant if it is open and they can accommodate you.  No additional charges.  Most of the restaurants limit you to 1 main course per visit.