Don't forget about Sorrento's pizza

On 10/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, KWong said:

First off, a "St Louis thing" is not necessarily bad. You've got Toasted Ravioli, Panera, and Bernie Federko, among others. 

But provel does not taste good on pizza. I'm sorry, it just doesn't. 

Anytime anyone brings up St. Louis food...

https://kitchenette.jezebel.com/the-st-louis-cuisine-wikipedia-page-is-goddamned-hil-1690071082

I still love that article. Although in fairness, at least St. Louis food is something that's known.

Toronto's cuisine (that isn't from somewhere else) consists of hot dog carts (aka street meat. Not that unique, but they are everywhere.), peameal bacon sandwiches, and... (does a google search) ...sushi pizza? Alrighty then.

2 hours ago, KWong said:

I still love that article. Although in fairness, at least St. Louis food is something that's known.

Toronto's cuisine (that isn't from somewhere else) consists of hot dog carts (aka street meat. Not that unique, but they are everywhere.), peameal bacon sandwiches, and... (does a google search) ...sushi pizza? Alrighty then.

To be fair, Toronto also has world class cuisine of pretty much every corner of the world at every price point. 

St. Louis has...uh...hmmm...

NY pizza is my favorite.  After that any pizzeria that actually makes its own pizza in a real oven (not conveyor belt).   BUT when you're at sea after a day of umbrella drinks, wave running, rock wall climbing, zip lining, chefs table, and finally a silent disco - it doesn't matter that it comes off a conveyer belt.  And they do make it to order as requested so it can be fresh if you order a custom.

• 4 weeks later...