More Princess cancellations

Me thinks the cruise business is giving up hope. ?

You have to wonder if the higher ups are seeing the way things are going and just feeling dejected. Vegas didn't go well, Disney isn't going well and restaurants and hotels aren't coming out too clean. Not to mention all the ports that won't accept visitors.

26 minutes ago, johnt83 said:

Probably more cancellations. If they go bankrupt it won't be announced until they are in the worst case scenario which is Spring 2021 from what I am hearing.

What I don't understand is if they are going to cancel into 2021, just do it so we can make other holiday arrangements instead of being kept in limbo!!

In this announcement I observe they have cancelled Australian cruises until 29th October which is into the period when Royal ships would be due to arrive.

We originally had 2 cruises booked for November 2020 but moved to November 2021 before the mad rush of cancellations and rebooking begins.

20 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

What I don't understand is if they are going to cancel into 2021, just do it so we can make other holiday arrangements instead of being kept in limbo!!

While it stinks for them to keep the customer in limbo there are so many other factors at play here. They also need to think of their investors. Plus if you cancel too soon and things drastically change then what? I at least would start looking into other holiday arrangements if I were you. 

3 hours ago, ted52 said:

While it stinks for them to keep the customer in limbo there are so many other factors at play here. They also need to think of their investors. Plus if you cancel too soon and things drastically change then what? I at least would start looking into other holiday arrangements if I were you. 

Yep!! I have 3 backups !!