GS on Explorer....

So YES I am planning a cruise! 

I'm looking at a GS on Explorer for a 9-day Southern Caribbean itinerary. It looks as if basically EVERY GS is available. Is there a reason to pick on over the other? I would like to have two deck chairs on the balcony...looks as if that's probably NOT possible.  Any thoughts on which one to pick?

Thanks!

Personally, I would look at the Deck 11 above and see what you do not want to be underneath.  Some of the GS cabins are closer to the pool than others and you might hear some noise from pool chairs etc.  Although some have also said there is little to no noise from above, I personally don't like to take the chance.  I always look at the decks above and below to see what is there. 

Also, I would avoid the connecting ones, unless you have both the cabins, connecting cabins with a stranger is always best to avoid lol. 

Lastly, I think that there is one on the hump.  Some people love hump balconies for the view, but also consider that others might be able to see you as well from that position.

We have always had GS on the hump as these are the most central to the lifts. We have been on both sides of the ship as well so there is no disadvantage there. We do avoid interconnecting cabins as that can effect the couch size and position.

The only noise we noticed was the crew or people moving deck chairs at night but in all other ways they were great.