Does navigator of the seas have a escape room?

Markay

Good Morning Gang,

Back in South Florida from a week in GA for marksmanship training with my daughter!  Just on a side note, the airline did a wonderful job with keeping us well informed, handed out single wipes as you board, boarded from the back with the middle seat blocked off and face masks were required (so I believe only two airlines do this).  The only place they need to work on is arrival at the destination gate.  It's a free for all.  The flight attendants did say to remain seated until the row in front has deplaned but we know how people listen.

To answer this topic question, the Escape room on the Navi is one of the best!  Enjoy

3 hours ago, crisgold52 said:

How ARE things in Florida first hand? I am very curious at what the situation is on the ground from a non media person. I'm BC Canada so 4000 km from Miami. It is the US hot spot now so I'm curious how DAY to day life is like. 

From the get go, my family and I have taken everything with a grain of salt.  I am a Firefighter/Paramedic in South Florida specifically, Boca Raton.  For the hospitals that we transport to, they aren't in the dire situation that the media is reporting on!  Yes our all of our numbers have been going up, positive, negative and dying.  Most people are doing what the local governments are requesting from them. 

29 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

From the get go, my family and I have taken everything with a grain of salt.  I am a Firefighter/Paramedic in South Florida specifically, Boca Raton.  For the hospitals that we transport to, they aren't in the dire situation that the media is reporting on!  Yes our all of our numbers have been going up, positive, negative and dying.  Most people are doing what the local governments are requesting from them. 

I live in Melboune, Fl. On the ocean side, approximately 45 minutes south of Port Canaveral. 3 hours north of Miami. Here our positive numbers are low. Deaths have been nil. Don't believe everything you hear or read from the news. MOST people are acting responsibly. From what I have been told by acquaintances in the health care industry it has become standard to test each person who are infected or believe themselves to be infected three times each. The reason behind being tested three times is due to an abundant availability of tests kits. Additionally the kits are not 100% accurate and often produce negative, false positive and positive results. Therefore the numbers being reported are tripled based on the amount of tests being administered. In the county I live in the population is 602,000. Since March 2020 we have reported 3945 confirmed cases, 46 deaths.

1 hour ago, RBRSKI said:

24 minutes ago, Lucky in Love said:

I live in Melboune, Fl. On the ocean side, approximately 45 minutes south of Port Canaveral. 3 hours north of Miami. Here our positive numbers are low. Deaths have been nil. Don't believe everything you hear or read from the news. MOST people are acting responsibly. From what I have been told by acquaintances in the health care industry it has become standard to test each person who are infected or believe themselves to be infected three times each. The reason behind being tested three times is due to an abundant availability of tests kits. Additionally the kits are not 100% accurate and often produce negative, false positive and positive results. Therefore the numbers being reported are tripled based on the amount of tests being administered. In the county I live in the population is 602,000. Since March 2020 we have reported 3945 confirmed cases, 46 deaths.

It is refreshing to read posts like this for a change. ?