Message boards and videos

Thank you Matt for all the Royal Caribbean blog information and videos on YouTube.  Since on the videos you say you do not work for Royal Caribbean then how do you get all of this information not related to sailing itself? Also, have they ever reached out to you to work in the PR department or anything?  Keep up the good work.  I am looking forward to my first cruise on Royal Caribbean Dec 27th on Explorer of the Seas.  I have cruised on a Carnival ship before, but my wife has not cruised at all.  How is Explorer of the Seas?

10 hours ago, jsheldon81 said:

Since on the videos you say you do not work for Royal Caribbean then how do you get all of this information not related to sailing itself?

Almost all of this information is publicly available, I just know where to find it. It's like a journalist covering a sports team or a reporter on Capital Hill. It's all research.

Also, have they ever reached out to you to work in the PR department or anything?

Yes, I have a working relationship with RC's PR department, just like any news outlet does.

How is Explorer of the Seas?

Fun ship. She did not get her amplification, but I sailed on her in 2018 to Alaska and enjoyed it.