Travel Agent - Canceled Self-Booked to Agent?

Hi!  I was booked on the 9/25/2020 EOS sailing out of Galveston (booked myself using the web site).  It has not been officially canceled, but it obviously will be due to the CDC no sail order extension.  I had applied two FCCs to it from a prior canceled cruise.  I will plan on getting cash back from any additional payments for this cruise once it is canceled.  Can I use my old FCCs (have the numbers and everything) and start from ground zero on a new Royal Caribbean cruise with a place like MEI?

At this point, I am tired and want someone helping me as I have been through this rodeo and am going to go through tracking everything all over again.  I do not plan on booking anything new until things start up again (unless it is really far off and I can use FCC only to fully cover a deposit).  

Thanks all!

Jared

1 hour ago, jaredhamburg said:

Can I use my old FCCs (have the numbers and everything) and start from ground zero on a new Royal Caribbean cruise

Yes.  Your FCCs belong to you and not the agent.  You can do, or take it wherever you wish.  

A L&S is different though in that you still stay with the agent that the original booking was done through (if there was an agent to begin with).