Nassau and Labadee

jsheldon81

Never been on Royal Caribbean before and have cruised with another line before so hoping this is better.  Anyways I wanted some input on Nassau and Labadee please.

For Nassau:

1. Is Blue Lagoon Island worth the excursion (Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break With Lunch)

2. Are the shops close within walking distance from the Pier where the ship docks? (Thinking about maybe taking the wife walking and sight seeing/shopping as she has never cruised at all before)

For Labadee:

1. Are the beach bed rentals worth it, and is the part of the beach those are located on worth it? Or is it better to reserve the lounger for 2? 

2? The jet ski rental excursion is that worth it? 

3. Sandbar Island Adult party? Thoughts?

Thank you all for your help.  I have been watching Matt's videos on YouTube on RC.

• 2 weeks later...

For Nassau:

1. Is Blue Lagoon Island worth the excursion (Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break With Lunch)  I've done two different excursions to Blue Lagoon Island - a Dolphin Swim and the Beach Break, and enjoyed both of them. It's a pleasant boat ride to the island, with the captain narrating and pointing out some houses owned by celebrities along the way. The beach is very clean and well maintained, with plenty of lounges and sunshades, and everyone who works there was always super friendly and helpful. 

2. Are the shops close within walking distance from the Pier where the ship docks? (Thinking about maybe taking the wife walking and sight seeing/shopping as she has never cruised at all before) There's a shopping area you literally have to walk through to get on and off the ship, and then if you venture into town you can shop along Bay Street, and a bit farther down Bay Street is the Straw Market.

Hope this helps! ?