How large of a suitcase will fit under the beds in the cabin?

Lora

How large of a suitcase will fit under the beds in the cabin?  I want to make sure I can store them there so that we can have more room in the cabin.  We are sailing on the Oasis (tomorrow!!!)  and have a balcony overlooking Central Park.

The storage space under the beds are quite large.  My biggest suitcase will fit there.  I put the smaller suitcases inside the bigger one to save space.  We also have a very large garment bag piece of luggage that will fit underneath the bed.  Never had any problem.  Sometimes I have to lift up the bed to get it under there but once under there, everything is fine.

• 4 months later...

I love this blog so much! I was just online shopping for new luggage and this exact question came to mind! Thanks to all for yet another informative thread.

Don't forget that you can nest the luggage (put smaller pieces inside the larger pieces), too!

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were on the Carnival Mardi Gras in Oct.  They said we could not store luggage under our bed because another family was staying there.  

Well, I might have made some of the above up, but I will say, never, ever, ever go on that ship or any of their new ships.  They are packed so tight, it is cruising malpractice.  And I was Carnival's biggest supporter on this forum.

On 12/17/2023 at 10:41 PM, Vinay said:

If in a cabin, the 2 beds are separated, and you have 4 hard top bags each of length 28", can 2 bags  fit under 1 bed

Thank you

We fit two large hard-sided suitcases under 1 bed (separated) and three carry-on-size hard-sided suitcases under the other bed on Allure this past summer. For the two bigger ones, it went under top-bottom-top-bottom (if you're looking at the bed from above). For the smaller carry-on suitcases, those went in sideways so all the wheels were facing one direction. No problem at all, and I was concerned about that too!