Check-In not working AGAIN!

RCCL IT department  has either dropped the anchor again or the Harmony cruise for September 27, 2020 that is 73 days out is about to be cancelled. We previously we able to check-in and print three of our party of four's  boarding passes on day 79 before the cruise. As of yesterday, July 15th, 2020 both the website and the mobile app are no longer allowing check-in or allowing you to print your set sail passes.The website states check-in is not available and the mobile app has deleted our boarding passes and now states check-in is not until September 26th, 2020 which is one day before the scheduled departure. I telephoned the IT department and had the unpleasant experience of speaking with a rather surly woman. Not the type of interaction I am accustomed to with RCCL. She told me to try again 60 days before the scheduled sailing and abruptly hung up on me! I had previously been trying everything from refreshing my screen to changing browsers and logging in via incognito mode prior to calling to resolve the issue on my own. Nothing is working and apparently neither is anyone in their IT department. I simply cannot wrap my brain around being abruptly hung up on and not being offered any solution other than to try again 60 days to one day before the sailing date. 

Bad way to treat your loyal long time customers and in light of the fact RCCL still owes us refunds for cruises they have had to cancel; RCCL is really giving us cause us to change our mind about future cruises with them and considering starting from the beginning with their competitors when things get back to normal again.

On the current App our October 18th cruise  aboard Harmony shows check-in begins July 20th. We experienced the exact same scenario as you just 3 days before our September 27th cruise was canceled. Both the website and App kept bouncing back and forth between check-in not available to check-in one day before the scheduled set sail date to check-in allowed on the same date the cruise was scheduled. 12 hours Hoping your cruise and ours is not canceled if we begin to see this same thing occurring on both the App and website again.20200716_135026.thumb.jpg.f0cd83c2227ccc80877cccde9b2304d8.jpg