B2B,B2B Check in

JBC1

Each of the cruises is effectively a unique stand alone cruise with its own on board account.  Each onboard account will close as that cruises ends then a new onboard account is opened for the next cruise.  Nothing transfers or carries forward between accounts, they are all stand alone as if you only sailed that specific cruise.  You'll get a new sea pass card for each sailing during the B2B process.    For this reason you need to check in online for each cruise and go through the process as if you are only taking one cruise, three times.

Make sure to notify Royal now or have your TA notify Royal that you are a consecutive cruiser.  During the first cruise stop by guest services and ask them if you are on the list of consecutive cruisers.  If you are not on the list they expect you to disembark normally with your luggage after each cruise.  

Thanx for the info, we have a B2B in Oct 21. I also have a question, We are going to purchase the Key for the first cruise, would I have to purchase it for the 2nd cruise to get the benefits for disembarkation? I don´t think we really need it for the 2nd cruise other than disembarkation.

51 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

Thanx for the info, we have a B2B in Oct 21. I also have a question, We are going to purchase the Key for the first cruise, would I have to purchase it for the 2nd cruise to get the benefits for disembarkation? I don´t think we really need it for the 2nd cruise other than disembarkation.

Yes. You would have to purchase it for the second cruise as well to get the expedited disembarkation for the second leg.

1 hour ago, ehw51 said:

The Key won't really do anything during the B2B process between cruises.  Neither does CAS status.  All B2B cruisers are pretty much equal from Pinnacle to Gold members. 

I suppose you could go to the Key departure breakfast the morning the 1st cruise ends.  They generally ask for consecutive cruisers to meet around 9:30am and the Key departure breakfast is well before that.

If you get to keep you sea pass card from the 1st cruise (50/50 chance) I suppose you could try to flash it during the departure process of the 2nd cruise.