No UDP on a 5 night sailing? ?

Booked on a 5 night sailing (Oasis) and I was surprised to see that there is no UDP offered.  It’s not one of those situations where it’s too far out because all other dining has been loaded in.

Has anyone come across this situation before and is there a chance it might get loaded in later (even though all other dining seems to be there)? I’ve never contemplated purchasing the UDP before so I have never really paid attention to this.

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have UDPs booked for both legs of my NAV B2B in Feb. 3 and 4 nights, respectively.

And it is also available for the 4 night Navigator that we are both booked on in November. Which is why I was surprised to not see it on the 5 night. Maybe I need to upgrade to something that includes all dining. ??

On 7/14/2020 at 7:10 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Has anyone come across this situation before and is there a chance it might get loaded in later (even though all other dining seems to be there)? I’ve never contemplated purchasing the UDP before so I have never really paid attention to this.

Yes! I have asked this question before and no one knew then but YES, eventually it showed up for my Oasis 4 night even though every other option was there already including Chops+1! It showed up around 200 days I think. 

1 hour ago, DDaley said:

Yes! I have asked this question before and no one knew then but YES, eventually it showed up for my Oasis 4 night even though every other option was there already including Chops+1! It showed up around 200 days I think. 

Oh, glad to hear that.  I will keep an eye out on it then.  Thanks!

We are 38x days from our Alaska 2021 sailing on Quantum. With the exception of Chops+1 and Chops embarkation day lunch, none of the restaurants are showing for individual rezis. In my experience, this is unusual. This is why I also think that RCL is on the fence (or maybe not anymore) about Quantum back to Asia. Nothing is happening in the CP for this sailing, except for excursions disappearing.