Mariner and Allure

JSC20

Once COVID has subdued and once it's safe to cruise again, I'm really interested in trying Royal Caribbean. I've done two other cruise lines and I've heard great things about RC. I did some research and really liked the Mariner of the Seas (4 night Bahamas) and Allure of the Seas (6 night E. Caribbean) from Port Canaveral. This would be years away but I'm just trying to get ideas under the assumption that it's safe to sail. 

As a whole, what are those ships and itineraries like? What did you like/dislike? Obviously cleanliness is even more important now, so how clean was the ship? Anything you might have would be so helpful! This is again years away but I would love some tips to get an idea of what to expect when this cruise would be safe

Mariner is very clean, the only time I saw anything disgusting was when people scratched their butts. The ship is easy to navigate, the workers were wonderful. To me all shows are sort of hit or miss depending on your taste; I enjoyed the comedienne. I ate at Jamie's and didn't like it, Chops was okay as well. CocoCay is everything you expect from a private Island resort, we just relaxed and read books while soaking up that delicious vitamin D. If you want to do the Florider, go in the morning, there will be less people to laugh at you.

We are doing Allure in 2021. So someone else can answer that.

We have been on Allure and loved it so would recommend that it is such an amazing ship.  There is the Central Park area, Boardwalk area and Aquatheater.  We have done 3 cruises with Royal and always found the ships clean and the staff wonderful.  Our 1st ever cruise with them was Alaska on Radiance.  Then we did Western Caribbean on Allure where we went to Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico.  We also did Bahamas on Majesty where we went to Coco Cay, Key West, and Nassau.  No complaints at all have enjoyed everything.  We were supposed to be on Explorer this summer for Italy, Spain, and Monaco but changed to one on Vision for next summer going to some of those same places and also Athens and Greek Islands.