Cruise Refunds

I had booked a cruise for March 2020. Thru my travel agent I cancelled this cruise a couple of weeks before departure, and was told I would receive a cruise credit.  Two days later Royal Caribbean cancelled my March 22 cruise.  I tried to receive a refund thru my travel agent, but my request was denied by Royal Caribbean.  Two weeks later we booked a cruise for November 22, 2020 using our future cruise credit.  As we know, Royal had cancelled all sailings thru September 15th.  I suspect that cruises thru the end of the year will be cancelled soon.  My agent tells me I still will be unable to receive a full refund, if the November cruise is cancelled.  I called Royal and received verbal confirmation that I would be entitled to a full refund.  I sent an email to Royal ten days ago asking for confirmation in writing. Does anyone know the correct answer?

RE Cruise Refunds BE AWARE......Slight hijack of thread yet related I think; SORRY

I received my FCC from cancelled June 2020 sailing and booked the Symphony next May 2021. I had just under $4,000.00 FCC left over, so we tried to book an additional sailing this Thanksgiving 2020 hoping beyond hope it goes on the Mariner a 4 day double dip to Coco Cay. Even using MEI RCCL said no, I had to sail Symphony and ONLY after completed sailing would I be able to utilize the additional leftover FCC. Ugh....I paid the monies in full BEFORE they turned into FCC but still no! 

Not all was lost though, Sharla at MEI was able to book my "almost" desired cabin (wanted VP but sold out of course, early bird and all) with an anticipated FCC from an additional sailing that was cancelled in August 2020, my last FCC due me albeit I don't have it yet. She is able to "hold" my cabin until it comes in so that is good. Like I said in another thread, my days of taking the 125% FCC are over, thank goodness ONCE AGAIN for MEI and Sharla helping navigate the FCC waters. I just could not part with additional cash until I get my CP refunds back ?

I wanted to sail so badly for Thanksgiving, fingers and toes crossed they do, but I did have to settle on a 4 night instead of the 7 night due to the FCC games. NO more FCC for us, what a pain in the booty!

Finally my question as to this sailing, (Thanksgiving 2020) if they cancel is it an automatic FCC since it was booked with an FCC, or at that point can I just request a cash refund?

african penguin booty shake GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium