Just to confirm, FCC combo??

Just to confirm before I bother my MEI guru, I don't want to waste her time. 

I still have FCC from 2 RC cancelled sailings, one is left over from another booking and another is on the way, can I combine these to pay for another sailing? 

I mean it was cash ....before I did the now unthinkable and chose the FCC (never again)  

Thanks Everyone!

My understanding is FCC can only be combined if it was from the same sailing. i.e you paid for a cruise with half FCC and half cash, so instead of reissuing the older FCC with a new expiration date, then anothrer new FCC for the cash moneys paid. They would combine them both and get you one FCC. I don't think you can combine FCC from two cancelled sailings into one large FCC or combine them to pay for one cruise on RCCI.

I don’t think so, Denise.  I think the only way that “two become one” is if one has been applied to a cruise and then that cruise got cancelled.  Instead of issuing 2 FCCs, they would combine them and make 1 big one with a new expiration date...but if these 2 FCCs have nothing to do with each other, to my knowledge, they cannot be combined and you can only apply 1 FCC (each) to any Cruise. That’s the rule I wish they would change...but I don’t think they have changed it.

@Ampurp85 & @WAAAYTOOO Ugh I thought so....but I was so hoping I missed something! I reacted with the Thanks because I don't like that answer, albeit I am sure you are correct. LOL!!! This is why I will not be taking any future FCC even at 125%. I wanted to book another sailing without giving additional cash at this point, as I'm sure many do we have ALOT of cash tied up here with RCCL and I would totally book a Thanksgiving 2020 sailing since my Odyssey 2020 was cancelled but ONLY with FCC, my husband (of 30 years) head would pop off if he saw I charged some monies again to RCCL, my accounting notes sit by our home computer, awaiting the day some of our April cruise planner refunds come back not to mention the taxes & fee's from 3 cancelled sailings. I would take a chance booking a November 2020 sailing but at this point only with FCC we currently have, FCC 125% NEVER AGAIN, just not worth it. Thanks so much to the both of you! Stay safe & healthy, D

high five dog GIF

Edited by Neesa
Typo