FCC booking missing...

My MEI guru the lovely Sharla navigated my funky FCC for the three of us and booked for me Symphony of the Seas in May 2021. She performed her magic and my invoice reflects cruise fare paid just taxes and fees due in cash. FYI my hubby still has over 3,000 FCC while my daughter and I we believe are at zero left, she took from hubby and his highest fare at the 125%. All good. Now I want to peruse the Cruise Planner to gage pricing, not purchasing anything until I am returned my taxes, fees and cruise planner purchases from April. 

The sailing is not there, it's been almost a week.  The cabin is missing from the sailing, I have an invoice but it is not reflected anywhere, yet I sadly see my two future previously cancelled count down sailings still reflected.

Are FCC sailings different? Will I not be able to access it ? Does anyone experience this?

Thanks so much!

confused the lord of the rings GIF

24 minutes ago, Neesa said:

The sailing is not there, it's been almost a week.  The cabin is missing from the sailing, I have an invoice but it is not reflected anywhere, yet I sadly see my two future previously cancelled count down sailings still reflected

The only time I have had this happen was when my booking was still on "hold".  Once real money is introduced, it has always magically appeared in my list of upcoming cruises.  Have you tried searching for a missing cruise ?

As for seeing your 2 cancelled cruises still in your cruise list, they will stay there until ROYAL officially cancels them (not to be confused with when Royal announces that they are cancelling cruises for a certain period of time).  IMO this is the cause of most of the delays in receiving refunds.  My May Majesty cruise stayed in my list until the day after it would have returned back to port....and at that time it disappeared from my list and I assume the refund process was initiated.  I still have not received my taxes, port fees, gratuities or cruise planner purchases from that one.

6 hours ago, Neesa said:

The sailing is not there, it's been almost a week.  The cabin is missing from the sailing, I have an invoice but it is not reflected anywhere, yet I sadly see my two future previously cancelled count down sailings still reflected.

Are FCC sailings different? Will I not be able to access it ? Does anyone experience this?

I have booked a cruise on Odyssey for December 2021 and selected a stateroom and I got an invoice and i have paid for the cruise & @ time of booking I selected to prepay for gratuities, so then I had paid with the FCC’c that was issued to my mother & I so now there is nothing left on either of our FCC’s & all I have to pay in cash is part of the taxes & fees or 1/2 of the gratuities. And the cruise shows up in my cruise planner now but when I first booked the cruise it took a few days after booking to show up in my cp