C+A Oddity?

C+A and I have a pretty long history of love/ hate... I first sailed this company aboard Song of Norway and Song of America.  They had no loyalty program back then.  Enter the "mid years". I sailed Monarch, Sovereign and Legend... (All in Suites) They lost one of my Sovereign's and the Monarch and I don't keep receipts that long. They also didn't award suite time. Juts flat rate one point a night... That adds up to a lot of points... Sent an email and no response. Called and got a nasty one unwilling to even look. Not worth the fight. I know where my loyalty lies even if I feel shorted.

Modern day they have my sailings and points for them correct. Tonight I noticed my cruise count different. My "points" stayed the same but they have one of my cancelled trips listed? No points for it or no mention of the other three cancelled? Glitch? Mistake?  While I'd be delighted to have what I feel is my proper points or the other missing cruises found, I wouldn't feel right getting points for something I didn't earn. Like I said they list the  one cruise that didn't happen but not the nights/ points at this time... Thoughts? 

10 hours ago, deep1 said:

C+A and I have a pretty long history of love/ hate... I first sailed this company aboard Song of Norway and Song of America.  They had no loyalty program back then.  Enter the "mid years". I sailed Monarch, Sovereign and Legend... (All in Suites) They lost one of my Sovereign's and the Monarch and I don't keep receipts that long. They also didn't award suite time. Juts flat rate one point a night... That adds up to a lot of points... Sent an email and no response. Called and got a nasty one unwilling to even look. Not worth the fight. I know where my loyalty lies even if I feel shorted.

Modern day they have my sailings and points for them correct. Tonight I noticed my cruise count different. My "points" stayed the same but they have one of my cancelled trips listed? No points for it or no mention of the other three cancelled? Glitch? Mistake?  While I'd be delighted to have what I feel is my proper points or the other missing cruises found, I wouldn't feel right getting points for something I didn't earn. Like I said they list the  one cruise that didn't happen but not the nights/ points at this time... Thoughts? 

I agree with @WAAAYTOOO .  CAS "stole" a point from us not too long ago (no explanation, they just changed the total), so I am glad someone is getting our point or two!

Sometime last year they started posting cancelled cruises to the "past cruises" section of the account but with no points.  It does contain the booking number in place of points.

Fast forward to 2020 and my COVID-19 cancelled cruises are also posting like this with booking number but no points.

These are counted in the number of "past cruises".

53622436_CAShistoryannotated.thumb.jpg.19055587b0fbecd10d02abb535c88ab9.jpg

24 minutes ago, twangster said:

Sometime last year they started posting cancelled cruises to the "past cruises" section of the account but with no points.  It does contain the booking number in place of points.

Noticed that as well, and I cannot figure out why

For COVID cancellations I have them listed twice. 

In some cases I had booked a particular cruise early on then cancelled, then months later after final payment I booked again using a GGG rate, then COVID caused them to cancel.  For these I have four of them listed, two each with the appropriate booking numbers.

No extra points so it's just one of those Royal IT mysteries that I don't waste many brain cells worrying about.

120678359_CASHistory2.thumb.jpeg.762c17a55fd2e8e95be8dbff10849cfa.jpeg