Search site by kids sail free/perfect day

8 hours ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

In the past, when searching the RC site, it would give an option to search by sailings going to Cococay or search by sailings that offer free kids. Are you all able to see those options still? I don't and am trying to see if it's just my browser - or if anyone knows a way to search that way.

Go here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals. Then click on the Kids Sale Free (the left panel). Hope this helps!

15 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Could you search by Coco Cay?

I remember that being one of the filters at one point.  It appears now you can go through the Deals page and click on the KSF option and then if you select the Destination to be Bahamas it pulls up a lot of KSF cruises that visit CocoCay.  Won't be entirely inclusive I'm sure since they like to put it on itineraries that they don't label as "Bahamas" as well, but it's at least a start.

16 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Go here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals. Then click on the Kids Sale Free (the left panel). Hope this helps!

This is not working for me. When I click that, it's like it is showing me all of the available sailings. I can't find any that are showing as kids free. It may just be me and I need to use a different browser. 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

That's how I used to be able to see it but now it doesn't show that tab on mine.