Shuttle Bus from Venice to Ravenna

Hello All,

I see that now there will be a shuttle bus from Marco Polo Airport to the ship in Ravenna

Wanted to know if any one has experience with how their luggage is being handled. Does it got straight to the ship or do we need to claim it once we get off the shuttle. - Will it get taken to the cabin directly

Thank you

Michael

13 hours ago, M First said:

Wanted to know if any one has experience with how their luggage is being handled. Does it got straight to the ship or do we need to claim it once we get off the shuttle. - Will it get taken to the cabin directly

This change was just announced, so it hasn't been put into action yet.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, M First said:

Hello All,

I see that now there will be a shuttle bus from Marco Polo Airport to the ship in Ravenna

Thank you

Michael

Waiting to here the same info since out Greek Isle cruise was Lift & Shifted to next Oct.

Happy Cruising!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi!

Just wondering if you were told by the booking agents as to how long the transfer from Marco Polo airport to the port in Ravenna is going to take? My husband booked the cruise and he can't remember. I have checked aa route and it says roughly 2hrs and a bit ?

Thank you!

Since we all know what's been going on the last year, this program has not been implemented yet. I'm sure there will be some type of sign up as part of your pre-cruise online "paperwork." Nothing set in stone yet and I'm not sure that the shuttle will continue after 2021. The reason I say that, is that it was implemented to assist those of us that booked pre port change from Venice to Ravenna. But, you never know.

There's light at the end of the tunnel! I hope it's not another train!

Happy Cruising!

• 1 year later...