Can we find humor in a serious topic?

I was getting caught up in the serious topic of COVID vaccines, reliable sources,  CDC, statistics, etc....  Lots of emotions..

Reading the posts, I almost passed this one up from Ms. Thomas, "I don't care what side of the political isle they are on."  How appropriate for a Royal Caribbean Blog post...???  Made me smile.  ?

I'm a practicing TROPICAL PARTY member, at least when not at the office (Yes, I am one of those who still has to go in while others work away at home). Evenings and weekends out by the pool soaking up rays and Margarita's while listening to faux surf sounds. Can't wait for the real thing to start happening again.?

4 hours ago, Bob_KY said:

I was getting caught up in the serious topic of COVID vaccines, reliable sources,  CDC, statistics, etc....  Lots of emotions..

Reading the posts, I almost passed this one up from Ms. Thomas, "I don't care what side of the political isle they are on."  How appropriate for a Royal Caribbean Blog post...???  Made me smile.  ?

Thank you for your post. It has made my day! I think being part of the TROPICAL PARTY is great idea! Lots of umbrella drinks, the sound of the ocean and laughter, and the smell of sunscreen (cause skin cancer sucks).  :27_sunglasses:

Can we find humor in a serious topic?  I, literally, joke about EVERYTHING. Nothing is off limits, in my family.....I cant tell you how many times ive typed replies on this board and thought......"better not...might be crossing some line." We figure, dont take anything in life so serious, because none of us get out of here alive. 

As for the Tropical Party.....SIGN. ME. UP. I think Jimmy Buffett is on lifetime contract to perform at the convention. 

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Can you imagine how damn tired he must be of singing that song????  God love him....I appreciate his patience.