Enchantment Of the Seas Cruises in 2020

39 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Let's all think positive that all of this will be over by October. You have nothing to lose but all to gain!

PositiveEnergy.gif

Would love to be positive but can't realistically see mainstream cruising starting this year, the virus is still very active and until a vaccine is available they'll be localised flares ups. Let's be honest, who wants to run the risk of being forced to stay in a cabin for 14 days should there be an outbreak on a cruise.

46 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Would love to be positive but can't realistically see mainstream cruising starting this year, the virus is still very active and until a vaccine is available they'll be localised flares ups. Let's be honest, who wants to run the risk of being forced to stay in a cabin for 14 days should there be an outbreak on a cruise.

I honestly don’t think we will see another Princess disaster. I think the lesson was learned that you can’t quarantine people on a ship for weeks. This I’m sure is a main focal point with the lines and the CDC. How to handle a positive case on board. 

Just like with our land hospitals, cruise lines I’m sure have dedicated areas now for isolation.