Can I / How do I cancel a event onboard I signed up for / paid for

Lora

It depends upon what it is and when the cruise takes place and how you purchased the class? If done through Royal you need to contact them, if on the ship already guest services.  Some of these things can be cancelled but many cannot.

I know when you reserve a specialty restaurant or paid entertainment you can cancel up to 24 hours before the cruise. Shore excursions can be cancelled on the ship without a problem for a refund but a class I am not sure. As Todd said when is your cruise, if you are on it now talk to Guest Relations, if in the near future contact RCCL immediately, you should be able to get a refund.

Candie

Yes I have read 4 days, 3 days, and 24 hours all in different places within Royal information. Like so many things Royal many different answers.

Yeah, they're not consistent. And on my last cruise, I showed up and was told at check-in that I owed money for a cruise paid in full. It ended up resulting from a cancelled excursion that they refunded twice to my credit card. So instead of reversing the charges, they opted to charge my onboard account. Of course, this took days for them to figure out.