OBC

I was a victim of the most recent odyssey sailings cancelation, and chose to take the FCC and the OBC. In regards to the OBC how long does it usually or how long has it taken to show up, and will it show In my cruise planner login, I already have another cruise booked and want to use it for cruise planner purchases on there. TIA

27 minutes ago, cman2020 said:

I was a victim of the most recent odyssey sailings cancelation, and chose to take the FCC and the OBC. In regards to the OBC how long does it usually or how long has it taken to show up, and will it show In my cruise planner login, I already have another cruise booked and want to use it for cruise planner purchases on there. TIA

Here's my timeline FWIW and may differ for your Odyssey cancellation... 

Our 5/31/20 Oasis sailing was cancelled by Royal on 4/16/20. We received the e-mail from Royal with our FCC certificate numbers on 5/22/20. We called our TA on 6/10/20 to have Royal apply the FCC to our upcoming (hopefully :27_sunglasses:) 4/24/21 Symphony sailing. As the TA was handling that FCC transaction with Royal, they (Royal) mentioned that we also have our 125% OBC from the Cruise Planner purchases available which we also applied to that same cruise.

The OBC will not show in the Cruise Planner until you instruct Royal to apply it to a specific booking. Once we applied it to the booking we wanted, it showed up in the CP a couple of hours later (they tell you up to 72 hours). I initially thought we were supposed to receive a second e-mail from Royal when the OBC was ready, but we did not receive one.

It will appear in the CP as credit...

image.png.cbd49b362f6493682cd8bd08574c565e.png