Symphony of The Seas ???

rjac

12 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Oasis class Junior suites only have one bathroom. I am not a fan of Quamtum class ships, as many of you know, but one good thing about them is that the JS on them have the split bath which no other JS do. 

That’s good to know! I’ve got a 9 night Odyssey booked for Italy/Greece in 2021 and currently in a regular balcony. I’ve got a pretty healthy FCC from a canceled JS on Symphony. Our plan was to use the FCC to pay for our replacement Symphony (regular balcony) in October and use the remainder to pay for Odyssey cruise. If symphony is canceled again, I just may scrap cruising until my odyssey cruise, use our full FCC and upgrade to a JS. 

1 hour ago, Jill said:

That’s good to know! I’ve got a 9 night Odyssey booked for Italy/Greece in 2021 and currently in a regular balcony. I’ve got a pretty healthy FCC from a canceled JS on Symphony. Our plan was to use the FCC to pay for our replacement Symphony (regular balcony) in October and use the remainder to pay for Odyssey cruise. If symphony is canceled again, I just may scrap cruising until my odyssey cruise, use our full FCC and upgrade to a JS. 

One thing to note is that no one at this point knows exactly how the JS on Odyssey will be laid out. Will it have the half bath like quantum class? Nobody knows yet...

Photos on cruise deck plans show that it will follow suit, but like all things Royal, I would not believe it until I see it. ?