Allure role call for this Sunday June 5th!

I am super excited!!!  I am trying to not overpack and be the good traveler, is there any advice from anyone??  We did book for the unlimited ultimate drink package, in Labadee I think is the deep sea fishing, and then one of the beach excursions in St. Maarten.  I am a bit nervous about San Juan with the Zika virus, actually got a text today from RC regarding the CDC guidelines etc.  I am by no means having any more children, but I don't want to get sick! 

also, is khaki dress pants with a nice shirt and sport coat ok for the dressy nights? 

Has anyone been on the Allure and if so what was your must do thing!

I would be very interested in your experience with the deep sea fishing excursion. Dan has always wanted to do this but has been afraid that it wouldn't be what he is looking for. Please report back to us !

I personally love love love the Oasis class. There is SO much to do. Do not miss the shows. They are excellent. Don't miss the Dreamworks parades and shows. They are a hoot - even if you don't have children along ! Enjoy the neighborhoods. They are so unique. Ride the carousel.

Your nice pants and nice shirt will be fine. Don't stress over it.

Have a wonderful time. I envy you !