Need Help deciding? Brilliance or Oasis (with kids)

Well we got the dreaded email yesterday that our April cruise on Odyssey was cancelled.  So we have options.  We were really looking forward to going on a Southern itinerary leaving from Florida.  I noticed that Brilliance does an 8 night Southern Itinerary leaving from Florida in May that looks really nice BUT we're travelling with our children ages 11 and 7 and I'm worried that there won't be enough for them to do on the ship.  OR we could go on a 7 night on Oasis (not Southern) which would be more expensive, 7 nights (not 8), but way more to offer the kids.  For reference, my wife and I have been on Liberty, Allure, Harmony and Enchantment (twice)  and enjoyed every ship.  The kids have only been on Harmony.  So, I'm really looking for some input and opinions.  Especially from people who have brought their kids on Brilliance.  Thanks.

Since you've been on Enchantment you have an idea what the ship offers for activities.  Brilliance does have a kid water slide for younger kids but beyond that it won't have much more than Enchantment for kid activities.

Only you know your kids and if they participate in all the other stuff beyond AO or if they shy away from that stuff.  Oasis will provide an environment like Harmony.  Brilliance will rely on you spending more time keeping your kids entertained.  For some families that the reason why they cruise - quality time with kids.  For others it's nice to have the kids entertained so adults can get some quality time alone.  

I was on Brilliance fairly recently and I was very surprised at the rather pathetic kids' water play area.  It is way back on the aft of the ship and has nothing else around it.  I would never want to have to go there with my kids.  I thought it was awful.

Since you have experienced basically the whole gambit (Enchantment to Harmony) then you know the differences already.

My opinion - Oasis.  Every time.

I also highly recommend Oasis with kids. The pool deck hands down better for kids, Laser tag, Ice skating, Ice skating show, The new Aqua 80's aqua theater show is amazing and kids will it. its the best Aqua Theater show in the fleet. All the different quick service food options so much better than Brilliance.. To me there is no question if you have kids Oasis or Quantum class is the way to go.. 

As soon as I saw with kids, OASIS. Absolute no brainer, there is no way that kids would enjoy Brilliance nearly as much as Oasis.

If there is a cruise in my history that I'd maybe try to forget, it would probably be the one on Serenade (Brilliance's sister) in 2013. Not as fun of a time as the others, nothing to do for those under the age of 18 except for the pool and IMO, the outdoor pool facilities on Radiance Class are a joke. The next year, we did Oasis and it was a huge upgrade over Serenade, we had a far better time. We've basically stuck with that class since then.