The NEW swimsuit fashion when cruising returns??

1 hour ago, DDemuth said:

This is the place to buy twangster's one piece suits.  Lots of selection, decent pricing, shows no leg, plenty of room to expand as your cruise progresses.

https://www.amazon.com/hazmat-suit/s?k=hazmat+suit

Saves a bunch on sunscreen which is better for the sea as well.  

The chaperones appeared to be mid-twenty something males.  The whole thing was bizarre to me.  Never in a million years would I have let my daughter go on such a trip.  But SA culture is very different.  My 10 year old grandson got quite an eyeful!

2 hours ago, FManke said:

Kids are going to be kids, but it's the parents responsibility to protect them from themselves.

Also parents responsibility to teach them right from wrong, have respect not only for others but also themselves and to understand how they behave reflects on you as a parent. 

I would hate to have children growing up now, this generation are set examples on how to behave by idiots on reality tv and the Internet 

Social media is waaaay worse than Rock and/or Roll. Teenagers are currently valuing themselves by likes and internet fame. 

Anyhow.....I never swim, I get contact dermatitis from chlorine so I am usually at the pool in a dress....just show a little legs and feet.

cat working out GIF

6 hours ago, FManke said:

And don't forget those heathen  kids with their Jitterbugging!

The state dance in South Carolina is the Shag.  It's got a whole different meaning across the pond.

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Social media is waaaay worse than Rock and/or Roll.

Totally agree which is why I quit a major one.  It's accelerating our demise and exacerbating our issues.  

10 hours ago, twangster said:

The state dance in South Carolina is the Shag.  It's got a whole different meaning across the pond.

This is the reason i got arrested in a south Carolina Nightclub, i was carried out by 6 policemen while pleading it was a genuine mistake, as i looked for upside down pineapples to back up my case ??

20 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Social media is waaaay worse than Rock and/or Roll. 

18 hours ago, twangster said:

Totally agree which is why I quit a major one.  It's accelerating our demise and exacerbating our issues.  

I agree about social media. One example of a good idea that's got out of hand.