Bank of America OBC

Harper

I have the Bank of America card and  cashed out my points for OBC. Does anyone have an estimate of when I should see that in cruise planner? I recall reading something about you may have to call to get it applied for pre-purchases, but can’t find the thread now.

1 hour ago, Harper said:

I have the Bank of America card and  cashed out my points for OBC. Does anyone have an estimate of when I should see that in cruise planner? I recall reading something about you may have to call to get it applied for pre-purchases, but can’t find the thread now.

That was me, and if I recall correctly, it was @Ogilthorpe who helped me out with that, so I'll pay it forward.  ?  If you call 1-888-305-4626, they can expedite the availability of the reward OBC and put it right into your cruise planner.  I just contacted them last week with another redemption, and it was in my account within 15 minutes of hanging up the phone. ?

2 hours ago, USCG Teacher said:

That was me, and if I recall correctly, it was @Ogilthorpe who helped me out with that, so I'll pay it forward.  ?  If you call 1-888-305-4626, they can expedite the availability of the reward OBC and put it right into your cruise planner.  I just contacted them last week with another redemption, and it was in my account within 15 minutes of hanging up the phone. ?

Thank you!!! Will be calling in the morning 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Harper said:

We did the same thing. After a couple of days, we called, and were told the OBC wouldn't hit until 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise. As we wanted the OBC to make purchases from Cruise Planner sales that were in progress, we had to stay on the phone an hour or so, and get bumped up to a superior. Finally was resolved in our favor, and we received the OBC that day.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:21 PM, Mark B said:

We did the same thing. After a couple of days, we called, and were told the OBC wouldn't hit until 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise. As we wanted the OBC to make purchases from Cruise Planner sales that were in progress, we had to stay on the phone an hour or so, and get bumped up to a superior. Finally was resolved in our favor, and we received the OBC that day.

Same experience. Took quite a while but I got it done