Looking for reassurance on FCC date

Hello all! We now have two FCCS (or will whenever they process) - a 100% FCC from our canceled March 2020 cruise that we had applied toward an August 2020 cruise (we canceled and took the FCC a week before all ships were stopped and we could have gotten 125%, oh well) and a 125% FCC from our now-canceled August 2020 cruise. The original FCC from March had a use by/sail by date of 12/31/21. The new FCC has a use by 12/21 and sail by 4/22. The email I got from RC about the August cruise being canceled contained the following statement:

And, if you previously used a Future Cruise Certificate, you’ll receive a new Future Cruise Certificate. This will be for 125% of any new monies paid on this sailing, plus the reactivated value of your original certificate at 100% of its value, with an expiration date of December 31, 2021 and a sail by date of April 30, 2022.

We take this to mean that as long as we apply the FCC by 12/21, we can use it on a March 2022 cruise (that we've now booked). I spent 5 hours repeatedly getting disconnected from the call center trying to confirm this. The first two people I spoke to said the March FCC can't be used for a 2022 cruise. The third person I spoke to said it could. I feel like the language above is really clear that I can sail by April 2022 with my old FCC that I had applied to this August cruise. I'd love to hear if others are in a similar position and if I'm correct that as long as I apply the old FCC by 12/21 I can sail by 4/22. Sorry if this was confusing, my brain hurts a little from all of it! Thanks in advance for any insight!

Generally, if you applied a FCC and then the cruise got cancelled, the old FCC gets reissued and I think the use date gets updated.

My advice is you have to reach out to RC again (fourth time is the charm!) to get an answer to your situation that is crystal-clear and ideally in writing somehow so you can prove it later.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Generally, if you applied a FCC and then the cruise got cancelled, the old FCC gets reissued and I think the use date gets updated.

My advice is you have to reach out to RC again (fourth time is the charm!) to get an answer to your situation that is crystal-clear and ideally in writing somehow so you can prove it later.

Thanks so much!  Looking forward to another round with the call center ???