Cheers, and happy weekend, all!

I have nothing to say, cruise related. Just wanted to say cheers, and hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm spending the week at the beach with the wife and kiddos...NO WORK. It's not a cruise...but things could be worse.....

I hope everyone takes a moment, in the near future, to reflect on this time, and hopefully come away from it with a better perspective. Easy for me to say, I know, but all the same....hope we can all approach this crazy time with some positivity and optimism. 

Snapchat-861669090.jpg

IMG_20200627_133800656_MP.jpg

Only have the weekend off but we spent this afternoon on our local beach and then went out for dinner afterwards. 

P_20200524_122520_p.thumb.jpg.6319590b011d888dd093e1149b7603d4.jpg

P_20200627_201216_p.thumb.jpg.6e2d0bce658b45baa1dcf06576ed2059.jpg

Note that the pic of the beach is from last month on our first outing after lockdown was eased but it's the same beach. ?

It feels good to be able to do some (almost) normal stuff.

Last cruise I learned an interesting fact...I enjoy Pina Colada's. I am also becoming quite creative. Here is my Pina Colada with a Strawberry Daiquiri "swirl" it was delish! We are planning a little beach getaway end of July / beginning of August ourselves, cannot wait.

Anyway - Cheer to you too!

drink.jpg

Edited by sk8erguy1978
typo

2 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

Last cruise I learned an interesting fact...I enjoy Pina Colada's. I am also becoming quite creative. Here is my Pina Colada with a Strawberry Daiquiri "swirl" it was delish! We are planning a little beach getaway end of July / beginning of August ourselves, cannot wait.

Anyway - Cheer to you too!

drink.jpg

Over the past few years, I've embraced enjoying fruity concoctions and things like Corona Refrescas and hard seltzers. My "coronavirus drink" has been Mai Tais, followed closely by Piña Coladas. Before it was all bourbon and craft brews. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good bourbon, and a good beer....but there is something about "vacation drinks" that just put me in a good frame of mind... probably the liquor.....but either way, enjoy! That sounds amazing!

12 minutes ago, SteveinSC said:

Over the past few years, I've embraced enjoying fruity concoctions and things like Corona Refrescas and hard seltzers. My "coronavirus drink" has been Mai Tais, followed closely by Piña Coladas. Before it was all bourbon and craft brews. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good bourbon, and a good beer....but there is something about "vacation drinks" that just put me in a good frame of mind... probably the liquor.....but either way, enjoy! That sounds amazing!

Not a craft beer person, when I am not on a "diet" (drinking diet beers) I'll indulge in a nice Guinness, Smithwicks, or similar; I do enjoy a nice Irish Whiskey too. Vacation mode, pool deck, I always enjoy a fruity beverage, whether from the Island Oasis machine or a non-frozen fruity beverage like a Rum Punch, Mai Tai, or similar. Just something about Pina Colada I thought I wouldn't like, then my friend "made" me try one... glad I did!

Something about a fruity frozen beverage to put me in a good mood too, even if it's in my backyard looking at my dying grass! LOL

Edited by sk8erguy1978
add stuff