Refunds or Credit Due to Covid

I like numerous others got an email offering to cancel on 3/10 for my cruise on March 20 and get a 100% credit. THREE days later, RC offers 125% credit or full refund!!!!! Spent 2 hr & 20 min yesterday 6/24 trying to get some answers no no avail. To date, I have never received any communication from RC about my "credit" and was told yesterday they are running behind. We have until 12/31/21 to use a credit that may not be any good as they keep extending the shutdown for the right reasons but not extending our credit date. They are in fact USING OUR MONIES with no consequences for them. NowI believe there should be a class action lawsuit against them to give us al REFUNDS with no exceptions unless you want a credit!!!

@steverino I'm sorry you're going through this stress with refunds. If you take an hour or so out of your day and flip through various threads here you'll see many of us are all in the same ship (pun intended but pet peeve, it's a ship, not a boat) with slow refunds. I am personally waiting on around $1500 USD for cancelled cruise planner purchases and another $500 FCC (future cruise credit). It's a bit unclear if you requested a refund/credit before Royal Caribbean announced the 125% FCC but, if you did, I'm sorry to say, they aren't Bed Bath & Beyond and going to honor expired coupons. If you requested the 125%, you might have to wait a bit longer. Keep calling, be polite, kill them with kindness. This is where a travel agent is worth their weight in gold. If you're waiting for a refund, since March, it's time to call your credit card company.

As far as class action, I'm sure in time there will be some, but [hate this expression] at the end of the day, Royal is honoring refunds, just unacceptably slow. 

FWIW: I had to fill out a form, provide documents and a written statement to get United Airlines to refund me some things so ... it's everyone. 

I got jerked all over the place on four trips worth. Two FCC and Two Refund. One blatant lie after another  were tossed at me and each one fended off. I rode them like a rusty ten speed bike but finally got satisfaction. Even when booking if find I frequently need to call more than once to get somebody on the same page... Perseverance pays...