What's your dream itenerary for 2022-2023 sailings

Having canceled (Lift and Shifted) my 2020 cruise to 2021, I am now looking forward to the 2022-2023 itineraries being released the end of this year. Anyone else looking forward to planning more. It seems to give me excitement and hope for a time that is hopefully less chaotic. Also when I L&S'd to 2021, I have a 2021 cruise I am going to have to move to 2022. Its a refundable deposit, so I am just waiting to do that at a more sane time. So what's your dream itineraries for 2022-2023, if you could do the planning for Royal. Mine is an Artic Circle cruise to include Tronso and Iceland. They offered it this year but did not in 2021. Second one would be another Alaska itinerary with the Icy Point Straight stops for 2022. We can dream cant we?

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Panama canal!

I have wanted to do that, too!  I am hoping RCI does a cruise from Florida to California in 14 days (full transit) like other cruise lines, at some point.  It would be a smaller ship due to cruise length, but I think it would be awesome to show the kids that much history (and see it for myself, as well!).

52 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Having canceled (Lift and Shifted) my 2020 cruise to 2021, I am now looking forward to the 2022-2023 itineraries being released the end of this year. Anyone else looking forward to planning more. It seems to give me excitement and hope for a time that is hopefully less chaotic. Also when I L&S'd to 2021, I have a 2021 cruise I am going to have to move to 2022. Its a refundable deposit, so I am just waiting to do that at a more sane time. So what's your dream itineraries for 2022-2023, if you could do the planning for Royal. Mine is an Artic Circle cruise to include Tronso and Iceland. They offered it this year but did not in 2021. Second one would be another Alaska itinerary with the Icy Point Straight stops for 2022. We can dream cant we?

We are still hoping for a South Pacific cruise with a fall back of the Mediterranean.

My other dream itinerary would be one that includes Turks and Caicos as well as ABC islands. A 9-11 day sailing would be perfect. I know it is a pipe dream, since Carnival owns the port in Turks and Caicos, but that's what this post is about, dreaming into existence the perfect intermarries.  

For me, first choice would be a Norway & Iceland that explores a number of the fjords in each country and has a good number of port stops to see the culture / try the local cuisine. Second choice would be an itinerary that stops at Croatia, Montenegro, the Greek Isles (Mykonos, Santorini, Athens), then Italy; maybe including Valetta, but I think that's on the wrong side of Italy to fall inside the usual Greek Isles / Amalfi Coast kind of itinerary.

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

For me, first choice would be a Norway & Iceland that explores a number of the fjords in each country and has a good number of port stops to see the culture / try the local cuisine. Second choice would be an itinerary that stops at Croatia, Montenegro, the Greek Isles (Mykonos, Santorini, Athens), then Italy; maybe including Valetta, but I think that's on the wrong side of Italy to fall inside the usual Greek Isles / Amalfi Coast kind of itinerary.

We did a Iceland land vacation last February and it was our BEST vacation so far!  We saw the Northern Lights 3 nights in a row (one being from the plane flying to Iceland).  We now want to go back and see what their summer is like.  Our tour guide told us their high temp in summer is around 60.  Norway/Iceland cruise will be on my radar too!

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

Did everyone one of them ports with P&O and Iceland is just fantastic ??

At this point, I'm still hoping that our Greek Isle cruise next year, Lift and Shifted from this year is still a go. With the World moving so fast and changing day to day, it's hard to think that far in advance. That being said, Alaska or one of European cruises would be great. We are probably one of the few cruisers that don't want to sail to warm weather ports. We prefer the cooler climates.

Happy cruising!

7 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

Had a panama canal booked for October (Dad's bucket list) ... cancelled.

Rebooked for March ... cancelled.

Really want to rebook another one but cant quite convince myself (although all the refunds finally came through this month ... so maybe)

Third time lucky, as they say. Fingers crossed for you.