Summer sale 45% off cruise planner...

sryan

Hi everyone!

I just saw that 2 of my sailings are under a promotional summer sale of 45% off for onboard activities and excursions. My two questions are when will this promotion end and how often do they do these sales? I am trying to decide if I want to go ahead and purchase a Symphony beverage package at $53 a day for my January sailing or wait. Thanks again for the help!?

Since I booked our Feb 7n Rhapsody out of Tampa about 6 weeks ago, the UBP has gone on sail 3 times.  $61 off sale, $46 on sale.  I am disinclined to hand over more cash at this point given all the uncertainty surrounding cruising and the mess refunds are at present.   I will wait and watch.

5 hours ago, sryan said:

Hi everyone!

I just saw that 2 of my sailings are under a promotional summer sale of 45% off for onboard activities and excursions. My two questions are when will this promotion end and how often do they do these sales? I am trying to decide if I want to go ahead and purchase a Symphony beverage package at $53 a day for my January sailing or wait. Thanks again for the help!?

I would go ahead and buy it. You can always cancel and rebuy if the price goes down. 

Just now, Stacey said:

I would go ahead and buy it. You can always cancel and rebuy if the price goes down. 

Just know that the cancel refund may take a lot longer than refunds from CP purchases prior to March 2020.  If you are okay with that, go for it!  It's just something to always consider.

I decided to buy it. We have the funds to cancel and re-book, so we figured even if our refund takes a little extra times it's worth it. Our last cruise we waited too long to book and missed out on some really good sales. We try to wait until there is a price we feel is fair and then hope for better one ?