Why hasn't RCCL Officially canceled cruises yet?

Are they just waiting as long as they can, to hold our money even longer?  My Aug. 29 cruise on Symphony still shows on my cruise planner, they haven't changed the date from July 31 yet on their website.  Is this another one of their tactics to start the 30, 45, or 90 day clock, whichever one they are going by now?  They have now got money of mine for 2 cruises that have been cancelled.  I am getting a little worried that I may never see any of it back.  Any thoughts on why they have not announced anything yet?

7 minutes ago, bbowers said:

Are they just waiting as long as they can, to hold our money even longer?  My Aug. 29 cruise on Symphony still shows on my cruise planner, they haven't changed the date from July 31 yet on their website.  Is this another one of their tactics to start the 30, 45, or 90 day clock, whichever one they are going by now?  They have now got money of mine for 2 cruises that have been cancelled.  I am getting a little worried that I may never see any of it back.  Any thoughts on why they have not announced anything yet?

Carnival only just announced. Royal made a statement last week they were making an announcement early this week.. 

5 hours ago, bbowers said:

I believe they have an announcement planned for tomorrow to address the CLIA announcement from last week... only assuming it will be an official confirmation of extending the global cancellations. Here is their message on the website:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

image.thumb.png.5895d2f667cd45fec100492d9d5aa483.png