Future credit from cancellation

What about the Cruise Planner FCC?

I had $900 in Cruise Planner Credit for a sailing in August. I spent ~$700 and have ~$200 left unspent in my planner.

Do I lose the $200 I didn't spend, and they start from scratch? If they do, I would still end up with roughly $900 (I think). 

Or do I keep the unspent $200 and then I get an additional 125% toward the $700 I spent on packages? I would just like to have the original $900 back to my account, but I'm not sure if it works that way?

Cruise on Symphony 8/22, cancelled.  We have opted to take the FCC and try booking for the end of 2021.  Our TA told us that what we purchased for dining package and excursions through RCCL would be refunded to us by the same method we used to pay for it.  But I thought I saw something about being able to get an on board credit for that rather than take the refund and that would also be at 125%.  Can anyone enlighten me on that?  And if I do, that means I could use that credit to pay for the dining package, excursions, etc. for the rebooked cruise, is that right?