B2B same itinerary

ehw51

20 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

Sounds crazy, but has anyone done a B2B with the same itinerary? We have never done a B2B and would like to try one?

I have not done one with the same itinerary, but I would absolutely consider it! 

You'd have the option to explore a different area at the stop the second time, or (even better!) just stay onboard the ship when most other people are on shore.

13 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  We did a B2B out of Bayonne in 2019 that had the same itinerary.  We didn’t mind at all, but we don’t care much about itineraries most of the time.  We don’t care where we go. 

Having done the 5 day to Bermuda out of Bayonne a lot and the 9 day out of Bayonne to Caribbean once, I wouldn't mind combining them both for a two week adventure. 

@ehw51 As far as same itinerary, never have (never any B2B), but would without question, especially if it's a ship we have never sailed before as you cannot do it all in 7 days. One of the cons to cruising is you're at port for a few hours, knowing you're coming back the next week allows you to see a little bit more.

Edited by sk8erguy1978
typo

We met two couples on the Harmony inaugural in Europe who did precisely that, their reasoning being it would be impossible to fully enjoy the ship and the ports in a one-week sailing. They planned their time so that they visited half of the ports the first week and the other half during the second week and got to enjoy a largely empty ship on the days they stayed on board. They were really pleased wih their decision. 

7 hours ago, FionaMG said:

We met two couples on the Harmony inaugural in Europe who did precisely that, their reasoning being it would be impossible to fully enjoy the ship and the ports in a one-week sailing. They planned their time so that they visited half of the ports the first week and the other half during the second week and got to enjoy a largely empty ship on the days they stayed on board. They were really pleased wih their decision. 

That's a great plan.

Think we are sold on the B@B in 2021. we are already booked for Nov so we have started to look to the cruises before and after. I hope there will be another sale coming up after they cancel the Aug/Sept. Maybe a 4th of July CP sale also.