Stuck on The Ultimate Abyss?

Whenever I try any of the waterslides on cruise ships I  stop partway down. I have to push myself along until I can get moving again. It's embarrassing and I always lose the waterslide races.

The Ultimate Abyss looks like it is so steep that I won't get stuck. Is that true?

Steven

17 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

One thing tall people have to be aware of is the small diameter of the tube.  Us tall people have to lean waaaaay back so you don't hit your head!

I don't need to worry about height, just width and weight. ?

All of y'all have convinced me to do it. Mar 2022 on Symphony OTS.

Tips to go faster in a waterslide:

Try to have as little of your body actually touching the slide as possible. Cross your ankles, cross your arms, lift your butt completely off the slide with all your weight on the heels of your feet and your shoulders. Try to keep your legs, butt, back and head off the slide as much as possible. The less body touching the slide the faster you go.

That's how you get 3 plus spins around the toilet bowl... i mean champagne bowl... on the  Supercell slide.

EDIT: Since this is a topic about the Abyss. I want to add to NOT do this on the abyss. 

2 minutes ago, bossdog421 said:

Tips to go faster in a waterslide:

Try to have as little of your body actually touching the slide as possible. Cross your ankles, cross your arms, lift your butt completely off the slide with all your weight on the heels of your feet and your shoulders. Try to keep your legs, butt, back and head off the slide as much as possible. The less body touching the slide the faster you go.

That's how you get 3 plus spins around the toilet bowl... i mean champagne bowl... on the  Supercell slide.

I'll have to try that.