Itinerary disappeared from future cruise

Jill

So this happened PRIOR to the new suspension of September 15........

My itinerary for October Symphony now only says Perfect Day CocoCay. St Thomas and St Maarten were removed. The ports still show in the excursions in the planner and if I do a mock booking, but on my blue page (countdown page) they’re gone. All ports still showing for my 2021 Odyssey though. 

Anyone else have their Caribbean ports disappear? Were they really planning just private islands stops in the restart? Hmmmm.....

2 hours ago, Jill said:

So this happened PRIOR to the new suspension of September 15........

My itinerary for October Symphony now only says Perfect Day CocoCay. St Thomas and St Maarten were removed. The ports still show in the excursions in the planner and if I do a mock booking, but on my blue page (countdown page) they’re gone. All ports still showing for my 2021 Odyssey though. 

Anyone else have their Caribbean ports disappear? Were they really planning just private islands stops in the restart? Hmmmm.....

That would seem to be a GOOD sign, IMO.

I noticed a similar situation with my October 18 Oasis sailing from NJ but with a twist. The itinerary stops show only Cococay, the title still says "7 night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise" but the Dates have been changed to October 18 -21

I wonder if this is related to the sudden venture into maintenance mode the other afternoon? Some database corruption perhaps?

1 hour ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I noticed a similar situation with my October 18 Oasis sailing from NJ but with a twist. The itinerary stops show only Cococay, the title still says "7 night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise" but the Dates have been changed to October 18 -21

I wonder if this is related to the sudden venture into maintenance mode the other afternoon? Some database corruption perhaps?

Mine is still a 7 day

So this morning my October Symphony is active on the app. When I first opened it, it said next port St Maarten. I moved around the app, looked at the supposed “e-muster” deck plans etc. Then I noticed my dates were wrong. Had September 26-October 7. 

So I clicked on choose another sailing and it brought me back to the home page. There was my correct Symphony and next year’s Odyssey. 

I clicked on the Symphony and the page that opened was only Day 7 CocoCay. Won’t allow you to see any other days. 

So my guess is: 7 night with only CocoCay. I’m fine with that however I’d prefer for CocoCay to be in the middle of the week but I won’t complain! 

Still not confident we will even sail though unless this virus just burns itself out in the next month. Unlikely though. 

24 minutes ago, Jill said:

I clicked on the Symphony and the page that opened was only Day 7 CocoCay. Won’t allow you to see any other days. 

So my guess is: 7 night with only CocoCay. I’m fine with that however I’d prefer for CocoCay to be in the middle of the week but I won’t complain! 

I am seeing something similar still for my October Oasis only day4 Cococay is on the calendar. Full site has all of the itinerary info ...although the dates are still wrong on the main page.

I would be OK with that itinerary though, 6 sea days and a stop at Cococay... I would book that if available ?

34 minutes ago, Jill said:

So this morning my October Symphony is active on the app. When I first opened it, it said next port St Maarten. I moved around the app, looked at the supposed “e-muster” deck plans etc. Then I noticed my dates were wrong. Had September 26-October 7. 

So I clicked on choose another sailing and it brought me back to the home page. There was my correct Symphony and next year’s Odyssey. 

Still not confident we will even sail though unless this virus just burns itself out in the next month. Unlikely though. 

I've noticed that on all of my Coco Cay sailings, they stop at Coco Cay last....usually on day 7

6 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I found that the App and the Desktop cruise planner updated today and all of the information, dates, itinerary etc are correct now for my 10/18/20 Oasis sailing. You may find that others have been updated also.

YES! All are back! Yippee! Now if it sails.......