Goodbye from some friends

57 minutes ago, Matt said:

I've known Kathy for about as long as I've known Stephanie. Kathy is wonderful

On 6/22/2020 at 9:59 AM, FManke said:

My new TA is Kathy Geiger. Anybody familiar with her?

Happy cruising!

I have been using Kathy since September of 2019. She was randomly assigned to me via the affiliate link here. She has given me great guidance through all this with the two cruises I had booked with her and trying to consolidate them into one for next year.

As @AnnetteJackson stated, they are swamped, getting delayed responses themselves, so please forgive any delays. I have to assume they are in triage mode, some things are more important than others.

Now if I can just complete a cruise with her! 

23 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

I have been using Kathy since September of 2019. She was randomly assigned to me via the affiliate link here. She has given me great guidance through all this with the two cruises I had booked with her and trying to consolidate them into one for next year.

As @AnnetteJackson stated, they are swamped, getting delayed responses themselves, so please forgive any delays. I have to assume they are in triage mode, some things are more important than others.

Now if I can just complete a cruise with her! 

Guys, Hang in there.... they are working tirelessly to make sure that each of you get a contact from the new agent.  Please support Matt.  I know that there are some agents on the boards and other groups that are hoping to take advantage of this situation - but remember that MEI-Travel supports Matt with every booking that is made with them.  That is part of why he has a  sponsor.  So if you request you booking go to another agency, you are taking a little of the support away from Matt.  He works hard at all this and right now like others in the travel industry, he needs all the support he can get to help provide you all with great information on all the changes and challenges he sees.

15 minutes ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Guys, Hang in there.... they are working tirelessly to make sure that each of you get a contact from the new agent.  Please support Matt.  I know that there are some agents on the boards and other groups that are hoping to take advantage of this situation - but remember that MEI-Travel supports Matt with every booking that is made with them.  That is part of why he has a  sponsor.  So if you request you booking go to another agency, you are taking a little of the support away from Matt.  He works hard at all this and right now like others in the travel industry, he needs all the support he can get to help provide you all with great information on all the changes and challenges he sees.

This is what I was implying having seen a few response of some feeling like they are "lost in the shuffle" ... Given the situation, Kathy took care of all my change requests faster than I could have hoped. MEI & Kathy have been good to me since I transferred my 2020 bookings last year. I feel bad I don't officially complete a cruise with MEI & Kathy until NEXT year because of all this.

6 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

This is what I was implying having seen a few response of some feeling like they are "lost in the shuffle" ... Given the situation, Kathy took care of all my change requests faster than I could have hoped. MEI & Kathy have been good to me since I transferred my 2020 bookings last year. I feel bad I don't officially complete a cruise with MEI & Kathy until NEXT year because of all this.

I'm not in any hurry and have already had a initial back and forth between the two of us. Our cruise isn't supposed to "sail" until 10/3. I can tell you right now, it's not going to happen, so that gives us until 10/2/2021, to get all our ducks in a row. I thought 18mos was a long time to wait from booking until sailing. Now looks like it's going to be 36mos. 

Damn Covid! Can't have anything nice!

Happy Cruising! (whenever that is)

1 minute ago, FManke said:

I'm not in any hurry and have already had a initial back and forth between the two of us. Our cruise isn't supposed to "sail" until 10/3. I can tell you right now, it's not going to happen, so that gives us until 10/2/2021, to get all our ducks in a row. I thought 18mos was a long time to wait from booking until sailing. Now looks like it's going to be 36mos. 

Damn Covid! Can't have anything nice!

Happy Cruising! (whenever that is)

Two days ago I looked in "upcoming cruises" and had one ~90 days away and other ~166 days, now I see just one for 452 days ?