Weird finding

Checking the app for random ships it almost looks like it might be fleet wide (app supported ships). Maybe it was related to the site "upgrade" from yesterday.

@Matt your thoughts?

---Think I've been experiencing an app glitch. Now picking different ships I'm getting it sometimes and other times picking the same ship it goes away.

27 minutes ago, Hifi898 said:

It’s for on-ship chat with other users that have the app. Click on it and it should tell you. You can’t use it unless you’re on the ship ?

This is fantastic news!!!!  While the boyfriend is snoozing I can head out and get some snacks and fun without worrying about when and where to meet up.

22 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Checking the app for random ships it almost looks like it might be fleet wide (app supported ships). Maybe it was related to the site "upgrade" from yesterday.

@Matt your thoughts?

---Think I've been experiencing an app glitch. Now picking different ships I'm getting it sometimes and other times picking the same ship it goes away.

I think it's more likely an app glitch

They may be taking the opportunity to test the app functionality while ships don't have guests on them.  The chat feature has been promised to go fleet wide and this current situation is a great way for them to test it on a large scale across the fleet so that they can one day fulfil their promise to make it available everywhere.