Where are the Big Suites ?

I cannot find a single suite higher than an Owner’s Suite available on any of the new Allure sailings.  That has to be wrong.  I can’t believe every single Loft Suite and Star Class suite is already gone from every Allure sailing from Dec 2021-Mar 2022.  They must be withholding them from the website purposely. My first instinct is that they are trying to place all of the marooned Galveston people first, which makes sense.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I cannot find a single suite higher than on Owner’s Suite available on any of the new Allure sailings.  That has to be wrong.  I can’t believe every single Loft Suite and Star Class suite is already gone from every Allure sailing from Dec 2021-Mar 2022.  They must be withholding them from the website purposely. My first instinct is that they are trying to place all of the marooned Galveston people first, which makes sense.

My best guess would be that a greedy Suite snob from Canada scooped them all up, just saying! ?

I suspect Vanessa's (Insiders) predicament has resonated through the corner offices in Miami.

Therefore there are good reasons (and perhaps correctly) to price those newly opened big rooms sky high. There is also likely a minority saying "that's price gouging, there are marketing problems with that". So they have decided not to make a decision.

8 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My first instinct is that they are trying to place all of the marooned Galveston people first, which makes sense.

I would hope that's what they did.  That would be a good foresight, and would be one of the first times I've seen them actively take proactive steps when they do something like this.  Usually they load everything into the site and then when an OOPS happens, they never take the proactive measures to help the situation.