Photo Package on Anthem: Buy Now or Onboard?

We have never purchased a photo package but this time I would like to get the unlimited photo package for our upcoming Anthem cruise since my nephew is coming with us. Right now, on the photographer's website, the unlimited is $249.99 for all the photos on a USB. Does anyone know if they give discount offers onboard or should I just purchase now and not have to worry about it?

Only 11 more days - so excited  :D

Thanks!

For the last five or so years every Royal cruise I have been on has offered a $50 discount for the top package, all photos printed and a disk that allows you to download all photos. So I would wait until you are on the ship. You will pay the same price or less than the pre purchase price.

I've seen both discounts before or after mentioned when I was looking for info. I guess I'll purchase it now and if there is a discount onboard I'll see if I can get the discount refunded or repurchase it at the discounted price.

Thanks!

We never get the photo package because there seems to be fewer and fewer pictures we want to keep. In your case it will probably be worth it. A discount on the package is always one of the coupons inyour cabin when you board. Almost always, anyway. Whether they inflate the prices before then discount them, I have no clue. Maybe someone that has recently cruised can tell you how much the discounted price on the ship was.

Regardless, happy cruising!!